Monday, August 10, 2009

4 Months and Fantastic!

Well, we made it to month 4. It seems like it has flown by, but in a way it seems like forever ago when we came home from the hospital.  Weighing in at 15 pounds 8 ounces and being 27 1/2 inches, Braylin is at the top of her class (in the percentile ranges at least!) Braylin loves to grab her feet and suck on her toes (the proof is in the scratches around her ankles. No matter how short I cut her nails, she still manages to scratch herself.) We had a major heat wave this summer. (Hence the naked pictures. We don't normally parade her around without clothing, but not having A/C can be a doozy!) Bray is a drooling machine, but STILL no sign of any teeth. 

Thank goodness for the pack-n-play. This is what we use at the store to keep Braylin entertained and contained. She LOVES her giraffe friends. 

Isn't she the prettiest thing you have ever seen? 
Braylin wants to stand or sit up constantly, so with some giftcards we got her a jumperoo.  She is getting the hang of it, but isn't actually jumping yet. 

                                                                Silly mom and Bray
She's a BIG girl now! Daddy fed her rice cereal for the first time. She kept leaning in for more. She would take a bite then try to shove her foot in her mouth too. Rice cereal between the toes...yummy!    
I included more pictures of the store for those of you who aren't here. We are finally getting into a routine, so it's not as overwhelming as it has been. 






post signature

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet girl! Getting so big! LOL you make me feel guilty because my kids are ALWAYS naked! Stay cool and less laundry. :) Thanks for the recent post. I love seeing new pictures. And the store looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! Such a sweet baby! I love that she loves her feet. It's those little things that babies do that keep you smiling. And the fun thing is that your next baby will do totally different little things, which makes all those little things even more special. Again, I must comment on the quilt = That quilt makes me soooo happy! I sure wish I could shop at Zida. I think I'd have a fab time in there. Jessica sure has great things to say about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bray is getting so big!!! I need to see her again!!

    The store looks awesome! Well done on decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for putting more pics up. she is so pretty, jane! i wish we could see her again soon. the store looks great. elizabeth and tony are here and they said you guys are doing really great in the mall. that is so good to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mum I'd love some pics of her nkd with her legs up and spread like that, pull my c--k out and wank looking at her bald c--t

    ReplyDelete