Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Fab 5!

Can Braylin already be 5 months? It has been the sweetest, cuddliest, craziest 5 months of our lives. It's amazing how quickly things can change. I feel like once I have things under control and a system down, something changes. She is eating more rice cereal, she is waking up in the middle of the night again. I guess that's just Braylin growing up. This little social butterfly loves to talk (more like screeching at a pitch Mariah Carey would envy) at 2am. The funny thing is, she isn't fussy, she just wants attention and someone to talk to. I know I will look back and miss these days. (It's just hard to savor the moments at 2am!)

Braylin has decided she is going to be a thumb sucker. (It's easier to put in her mouth than the paci once she has knocked it out.) She keeps her hand sideways though...its her own gangsta style. She is always chewing on something. She has 2 teeth, and I have a feeling more are right around the corner. Braylin now loves to give kisses. I have given up an wearing most make-up. She drools all over my face giving me kisses that it just gets taken off anyway.

We celebrated her 5 month birthday at cheesecake factory. (Or so we told Braylin) I am convinced Braylin loves avocado egg rolls because I craved them when I was pregnant. (Let's be honest though, I crave them not pregnant too. If you have never had them, you are missing out on a gift from above!)
Braylin with Mom and Dad at Cheesecake Factory.

Our big blue eyed beauty.
We had a campout with the youth group. Being so social wore Braylin out early. We ended up going home for an early bedtime.
Happy 5 Month Birthday Little Girl! You are more fun than we ever thought possible. We love that just about anything will make you smile. There is nothing better on earth than to see you smile and hear your sweet laugh.


post signature

4 comments:

  1. oh, so pretty! I believe the cheesecake factory was for her...not you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avocado egg rolls! I'm with ya on that one!!!!! Okay - can't tell who Baraylin looks like anymore... She's changed so much! And the "gangsta" thumb sucking - too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just the cutest! Love her big blue eyes and pretty eyelashes. :) You're right about things continually changing. Ava is 2 1/2 now and I still feel like I just get comfortable with a routine and then she changes!

    ReplyDelete