Tuesday, July 6, 2010

graham crackers and bible stories...life is goood!

Things have been so crazy around here. Braylin and I got to stay home and have our normal routine yesterday. It was wonderful. I know I blogged yesterday, so it is a shock that I am blogging today. When I blogged, I realized how terrible I have been about taking pictures. Braylin had a couple of picture worthy moments yesterday, and I wanted to share.

Braylin is a little climber. She loves to climb into chairs. Yesterday all she wanted to do was sit in her rocking chair with her toddler Bible. She talked and "read" for a looooong time. It was very adorable!


Later, Braylin and I were in the living room. She walked out, but I figured I could stay seated for a few minutes before chasing after her. After a few minutes I realized it was very quiet which made me very nervous. When I turned the corner to the kitchen, this is what I found.

Our tall little girl pulled down the whole box of graham crackers and dug right on in.

She managed to take a bite out of each one in the package. The good news is, I had just mopped the floor. The bad news is, I had just mopped the floors. I am learning as a mom, nothing stays clean for long!

I love my little Munchkin and could not be more blessed by this little girl!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I laughed at the 'just mopped the floor' comment. I totally understand. I can clean my floors in the morning and by the evening it looks like I haven't cleaned in a week! Oh the joys of having kids. :) Braylin is so cute! It's hard to believe she's already walking and that you are about to have TWO babies!

    ReplyDelete