Thursday, March 19, 2009

Getting it all together!

Well, after the shower I couldn't wait to get everything set up and put away. Joel was so sweet to stay up and help until we finished. This picture was taken mid way through. We started with a beautiful mess! 

Braylin has the BEST daddy in the world. He took his time making each letter perfect! The lightest pink isn't showing up well in the pictures, but you can take my word that it is PERFECT and PRECIOUS!!

Joel wanted a dresser next to the rocking chair to hold all the books he will read to her while rocking. 

Papaw had the blanket that's hanging on the rocking chair made for Braylin. He kept it for a few weeks so he could send his love on it! What a sweet great granpa!

Mom and Dad worked hard on those curtains! When the sun rises, the whole room glows pink! It's beautiful and Braylin will love it!




Braylin won't be naked. She has a full closet full of clothes. (The shelf above the clothes is full of shoes. I think she has more than me and Joel combined!)

The nursery is still a work in progress, but we are getting closer. And the truth is, she will never know if she arrives before it's all done, so I am not stressing out about it. 

 I'll keep the updates coming!


post signature

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful nursery, beautiful mommy, beautiful name -- I know it means a lot. Good luck/Congratulations to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blog! And I am so glad I can keep up with you this way...I put you in my google reader! The nursury is adorable and you are going to have so much fun!

    And may I just say, you love fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the wall thing you did! Is that one of those things you oder and stick on the wall or did you paint it on? It looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops! I meant order, not 'oder'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The nursery is beautiful, I think a whole lot of "Duty" has rubbed off on Mr. Kindberg- the wall painting is beautiful! I also am loving the classic Duty valance & curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  6. of course--adorable! now all you need is baby. :) can't wait and KNOW that you can't either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT!!!! Good job you two!!! She is one lucky little lady!!

    ReplyDelete