Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Retreating without retreating

We had a busy busy weekend! We had a youth retreat...sorta...it was at our house. It was a blast don't get me wrong, but after it was over, we were exhausted.  Even Paisley girl was wiped out. The picture below is right after everyone left.  We felt the same way!!



On  Sunday after church Joel and I drove to Portland to get a car seat. (Thanks Gangy and Pop Pop-- okay, those are the names we are trying to get to stick for Joel's parents!) We saw this sign on the side of the road...it seemed perfect. Although I don't know if my stomach can be considered just a bump at this point. 



The retreat was our last big event before Braylin is here. We are attempting to take things a bit slower until she arrives. We went to the Dr. this morning and she could come at anytime! 

We are now playing the waiting game....





post signature

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you hosted a retreat at your house just days before you deliver. You have more energy than most! LOL at the Bump Picture. Very cute. Keep us posted! I can't wait to see pics of baby Braylin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait!! Love the 'bump' picture. :) I officially have a bump myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gangy and pop-pop? i don't think karla will go for that. maybe so...whatabout kiki?

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS ON THE NEW ADDITION!!! Post pics when you get a break from the first day of parenthood! :) Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete