Sunday, April 12, 2009

She's HEEERRREEE!!

Braylin Ivy was born April 11th at 12:03 pm. She is 8 big pounds, 4 little ounces, and 21 inches long. She is healthy, beautiful, and we couldn't be any more blessed. I could add so many details, but let's be honest- people just want to see pictures, so here we go.


                                                           This is one proud papa! 

                                                               Our first family photo!
 
                   I wish you could see the length of her toes...she gets it from the Ketchersid's. 





          HAPPY EASTER!! THIS IS HER FIRST EASTER OUTFIT! (Thanks aunt Judy)

This is all we have for the moment. Now that our computer is working, we will update with pictures more frequently. Thanks for all the love and support we have received from family and friends. This whole experience has been surreal! 

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

post signature

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! Elizabeth said things were happening Friday, but I hadn't heard anymore! We were at Granbury today and didn't see Jane's parents and figured they were up there enjoying the Braylin. I guess Karla and Jack are there as well. What a happy, happy Easter! New life!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, what a blessing. I am so happy for you guys! Braylin Ivy is just beautiful. What a little angel. Praise God for your new addition. I'm in tears for you right now! It's the best thing EVER. Love you and congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHE LOOKS LIKE HER DADDY!!! (but I am more proud of her mommy right now!!)

    Way to go guys! She is GORGEOUS and I am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God has blessed you with a child. You now will know the true meaning of love. Congrats, you are going to make great parents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so happy for you both. What David said is correct, now you will know the true meaning of love. What's funny is a couple of months from now, you won't remember what the two of you did without her! Lots of love to you all.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jane and Joel! So glad that you have a healthy beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yaaayyyy! this is bringing back so many memories for me... she is almost EXACTLY the same size merit was (8lb. 5oz., 21in.!), and merit came the day before easter. i am so happy for y'all, jane! she is beautiful. welcome, baby braylin!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry, I made a spelling error in my last comment - I had to start over. I also accidentally wrote you are "not" a true woman instead of you are "NOW" a true woman =Anyone that has a baby over eight pounds has a special crown waiting for them in heaven. (Grant was 8.12 and 23 inches long.) She looks PERFECT you guys, and and I am so excited to see you have wasted NO time with adorning her in pink. Can't wait to see more pictures!! (my 1st word verification was "marin" - so close to "martin". Freaky!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! She is beautiful! I agree with Kaylane that she looks a lot like her daddy! I'm sure she looks like her mommy too though. :) Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i think she looks like nobody, but she sure is beautiful! i can't wait to meet her! love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thomas and I are so happy for you! We can't WAIT to meet her - don't be suprised if we show up in Oregon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! She's beautiful! That's a sweet picture of Poppy and baby. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. lift those legs baby girl lets see some p-ss-!

    ReplyDelete