Saturday, May 23, 2009

Like Capturing the loch ness Monster...

I have attempted many times to capture the most beautiful little smile in the whole world.I started to think it was impossible.  Braylin is a really happy baby, but when I try to take a picture, the flash startles her and she makes this weird squishy face.  This morning Bray was in a particularly good mood (probably because Aunt Sarah and Ganny and Pop Pop are coming today) and we ended up with......


                                     .....the most gorgeous gummy grin!! She has started laughing, and I don't think anything could make me so happy. 

     
 This was an attempt earlier this week to get a smile. It is pretty close!

Braylin has really been talking and babbling a ton lately. She is telling me it is about time to eat! (Just like her mama, this girl doesn't skip a meal!)

                                                                     Our Little Thug 
On Wednesday Braylin and I watched the youth group play ultimate frisbee. It was pretty chilly, so she needed to wear her hoodie. It's still a little big, but it worked. 

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I'm thinking she looks alot like her momma! She is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with sherrinda...I was looking at these pics thinking she looks just like you (and actually a lot like Jay, too)! She is precious and has a beautiful smile! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest smile! I'm impressed that you caught such a good one on camera this early. I agree that is a challenge! She is just precious and it's fun to hear you're having so much fun with her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious age!!!! Once they start smiling and laughing and cooing you fall even deeper in love with them (and you thought you couldn't love her any more! ha ha)
    Have fun with the fam. I'm sure Braylin will get held and loved on 24/7- what a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete