Friday, May 29, 2009

More Family Fun

Jack, Karla and Sarah came for Memorial Weekend to meet Ms. Braylin. It was a fast and furious but wonderful time.  As you can tell, Braylin wasn't starved for attention! We got to walk on the river path, show them all around eugene, and we went to the coast.  Here are some pics of all the fun! 




                                                         Braylin and her Pop Pop

It was a very windy day (obviously) Braylin was such a trooper hanging out (literally) in the elements. 


Granny or Ganny or Grandma (it hasn't been decided yet) dressed her up for church (and changed her as often as possible! It's too fun dressing up our little doll. )
Braylin loves her Aunt Sarah! (And I think Aunt Sarah loves her back!)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Sarah looks so much like our Uncle Josh!
    I can only imagine the joy Braylin brought to the Kindbergs. Looks like it was love at first sight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out Braylin (what a beautiful little miracle) is here. I should be able to remember her B'D mine is on the 10th.

    Congrats to you and Joel.

    I love your blog, I have attemped blogging myself it is a lot of fun ! I will enjoy watching your little girl grow on your blog.

    Melissa said ya'll were going to be here this weekend I hope I get to see you.

    ReplyDelete