Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Week #3

It turns out that having an infant makes the days fly by. I can't believe it has been almost a week since the last blog. I have the greatest intentions, but the follow through is difficult! I would like to say this week has been exciting, but I'm not sure where the time went. Braylin and I have been coming to work some which has really been easier than I thought it would be. She really sleeps most of the time, and the customers love to see her. She is a great worker and store mascot :)


Thanks to Poppy, Braylin is officially a bow head. I just LOVE it, and she doesn't seem to mind. She has at least 1 bow that will match each outfit. Even though she is not technically from Texas, I want her to look like she is!
This is Bray girl helping mom work. I think she is getting cuter by the day! Her little cheeks are getting so chubby which just gives us more to kiss! 

This is the basket Braylin sleeps in next to our bed. We haven't gotten the courage to let her sleep in her own room yet. This baby basket was Jay's and has been used for ALL of the Duty family members and beyond. The names of all the babies that have used the basket are written on the bottom of it, and it is an extensive list. 

                       This was Braylin's first day of work. She's doing what she does best!

                         Here is our little burrito trying NOT to go to sleep. Little stinker!!

I will try to better about blogging. Thanks again for the bows, dad!!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. If I EVER have a girl, will your dad give her bows, too? I LOVE them, and I am so glad you have wasted NO time in dressing her like a bow-head. Also, I LOVE the story of the generational baby basket. How special is that?? Oh, and where did you get/who made that precious quilt??? Wow! Braylin could not be any cuter. I'm glad she's sleeping well. It sounds like you guys are doing GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bows! It is your motherly duty to dress your baby girl in huge bows! :) Love the new pics, Jane! She is beautiful! I so much enjoy reading your blogs. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just lay back, mouth open wide, tounge ready let me shoot it in your mouth mmmmmmmmmmmm tastes soooooooooo good

    ReplyDelete