Saturday, June 6, 2009

You know you're in Texas when...

Well, we made it to Texas! I felt right at home when I got off the plane and the bathroom was full of women teasing their hair in a fog of hairspray. I LOVE IT! We had also forgotten what it is like to drive in Dallas with all the nice cars (We new we weren't in Eugene when a new farari drove past us.)

It is going to be a short, fast and furious trip (but it has already been so wonderful!) I'm in a hurry and will have pics and stories to post later,but Braylin had a photo shoot with the fabulous Penny Kendall, and a few are posted on her blog so I wanted to leave everyone with the address to see them.

http://pjkphotography.xanga.com/

Enjoy!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. The pictures are beautiful! Are ya'll going to be in town Sunday and if yes are you going to church and if yes will it be Farmers Branch by chance? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad we got to see you guys. Braylin is a little angel! Thanks for letting us all goo-goo and ga-ga over her. I hope you had a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete